Follow these super simple tried and true hacks to become a certified VSCO Girl™ .
- Be white. Self-explanatory.
- Have an inherent need to save the turtles but have absolutely no self awareness. Using reusable water bottles and straws is a must! But like who cares about where our brand name clothes come from.
- Buy 150 scrunchies that have definitely been made by children in Bangladesh. Because all VSCO girls need to have an endless supply of scrunchies to give away.
- Buy faux-vintage from only Brandy Melville and H&M. Because actually buying 2nd hand is gross, like somebody wore that. And also, one size fits all from BM has to fit you, or you can’t be a true VSCO girl.
- Spend all your hours in the sun for that perfect sun kissed glow. Also make sure to keep your skin dewy af with overpriced face-water.
- Own a Hydroflask™. Because Klean Kanteen™, YETI™ , and Nalgene™ just aren’t good enough.
There you go, you are now a true VSCO girl.
Please actually cut out single use plastic. Making the switch to reusable containers (tupperware, reusable waterbottles, metal straws) is suuuucchhhh a power move. Be a cool cat and save the planet. Thrifting is also the shit, good for your wallet and the planet.