You’re fine, you’re handling the end of the term perfectly and everybody else just doesn’t understand.
- Stress is natural and being stressed about stress makes sense. If you weren’t stressed about the stress your stress is causing, there would be a problem.
- There ARE voices coming from the walls. Don’t you worry. Everyone else isn’t special enough to be spoken to. They will guide you to final exam success.
- Coffee is good, coffee is awesome. Having a shrine to coffee in your room is completely reasonable. Those who dismiss coffee will not be taken to the glory land.
- Sleep isn’t necessary. When people say that you can sleep when you’re dead, they were being 100% honest. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Sleep is a weakness that you don’t have.
- Not showering is fine. It takes time that you could spend studying! Studying is way more important than personal hygiene.
- Turning your room into a private lair where as many notes are posted on all of the walls as a mad scientist’s brainstorming room is natural. Anyone who doesn’t will likely fail.
- Not leaving your room except for exams or the library is a prudent life choice. You’re not being too extreme.